Five things you didn’t know about me:
- I’m a religious flosser. Like, I HAVE TO after eating anything. At my most recent dentist appointment, the assistant said “you floss often, don’t you?” because it’s that obvious. #teethsoclean
- I have anxiety. Actually…you probably already know this. I’m pretty open about it on social media. I decided to take meds last year when it started getting crippling and out of control, and it’s been pretty pivotal for me on my mental health journey. 🙂
- When I was a little girl (probably 5 or 6), we were spending the day hanging out at our local lake. I went and gave a piece of my mind to these older teen boys who were launching frogs from a water balloon launcher. Damn straight they stopped.
- Patchouli is my favourite scent in the entire world. Call me a dirty hippie, I don’t care. I put that shit on everything.
- I swear like a 19th century sailor (when I’m driving).
- I’m an incredible photographer (but you knew that already).
And now you know!
PS. Did I mention I’m an incredible photographer? 😀